I have started my Overseer build but forgot to start a post. First up pictures of the parts before I clean them up
Cleaned up head
Replacement legs have turned up thanks to Ironclad Games who have redesigned the legs making them much thinker. They have also redone the mould for the head which should help with cleaning it up. The new legs are so much better than the old ones.
Overseer now built. The tentacles where very poorly cast and I managed to glue the middle part back to front but it looks ok for now. Just need to get some paint on it.
Finally got round to painting some BEF and Early War Germans. The BEF are from Warlord Games and The Germans from Wargames Foundry. I've had the Foundry ones for years but could never decide on what paint colours to use but thanks to various guides on the internet I came up with suitable colours. Now on to the poor pictures.
I have been working on some terrain I can use for WW2 gaming, mainly Bolt Action. I love the idea of Operation Sea Lion so am sorting out Terrain for my Brits to face up against the Germans.
Fist up is updating my polystyrene tiles from TSS. They were rather bland being all the same colour so have added more flock which I think is a great improvement.
Next up I have got some MDF kits but I have never been very happy with them after painting and can't afford the pre painted types. So I decided to clad them in Noch sheets. My first test was a church with has turned out quite well.
Next up is my WIP on a row of terrace houses.
Still along way to go and have learned quite a lot from doing this so can hopefully make it easier with the next one.