Here you can see the two heat ray arms
First I cut off the Heat Ray from one arm
Then I test fit the arms on the head. Stuck with blue tack
Then a put a pin in the heat ray
Then glue it to the arm. Seems to work ok and should be some wiggle room when attaching the arms to the head
At the moment still trying to de shine the dominator head so it can be painted as its very glossy. So far its had three scrubs in hot water and soap, a scrub with dettol, dishwasher cycle and its still shiney! I have put it in a bath of dettol for 48 hours to see if that works.
Finally got some paint on it but had to use several coats of Valejo surface primer to cover the head as it kept running off.
Next to a Veteran Tripod